NC Nutrition Care Gut Relief Oral Powder 150g
A science-based formulation of quality nutrients, herbs and prebiotics.
- Maintains gut integrity and function
- Gut Relief may assist in the relief of mild digestive disorders
- Helps to soothe mild inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract
NC Gut Relief is suitable for:
- People wanting to maintain optimal digestive function
- Indigestion: Symptoms can include bloating, belching and abdominal discomfort
- Gastric reflux: Symptoms can include heartburn, regurgitation of acid/bile, excessive salivation and painful swallowing
- Enteritis (inflammation of the small intestine): Symptoms can include diarrhoea, nausea, loss of appetite and abdominal discomfort
- Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining): Symptoms can include pain in the upper abdomen, loss of appetite, bloating, nausea, vomiting and feeling very full after eating
NC Gut Relief contains:
- Glutamine – A fuel for your gastrointestinal cells to support growth and repair.
- Cumerone® – A specialised extract of curcumin from Turmeric (Curcuma longa) to assist with inflammation reduction
- Prebiotic fibres – Helps increase the growth of friendly bacteria
- Peppermint oil – To help relieve bloating and flatulence
- Aloe vera + Slippery Elm – Helps to soothe the gastrointestinal tract and reduce inflammation
Each 5g serve of NC Gut Relief powder is equal to:
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||500 mg|
|Aloe Vera leaf dry
derived from Aloe Vera leaf fresh
|Peppermint Oil||3 mg|
|Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra)
Stem bark inner powder
|Guar Gum||100 mg|
|Dibasic sodium phosphate||260 mg|
Adults take 1-3 scoops (Equiv. to 5-15g) daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Suitable to mix with water, fruit juice or sprinkle directly onto food.
Please consult a health practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding. Glucosamine is derived from crustaceans, avoid using it if you are allergic.